Monday, February 15, 2010

Week 28

 

  

Craig loves his baby sister. This is one of his famous hugs!
He will often give her a hug like this and say "I just love you so much!"

At night he'll show her how to fold her arms and he'll usually sing her a song too. Like Twinkle twinkle little star, or the ABC's. It's pretty cute. I can't wait till he can meet her and hold her and sing to her for reals!


Stats

Cough: increased in intesity the last week or 2 but I'm taking some stuff that I hope is helping it to break up and get kicked out for good. So I'm hoping the temporary 'bad time' means it's about to get better and be totally gone! I sure hope that's what it means.

Sciatic: Not quite as bad as it was. Unless I do a lot of bending over in a day it is OK. But if I over do it then I can hardly walk. Maybe I'm just more used to it now but it doesn't seem to be as bad as it once was. It's mostly settled into my left side at this point and mostly when I'm trying to sit or go to sleep.

Stuffy nose: one step down from that terrible sinus pressure that it once was it's now just bad enough that when I lay down I am completely stuffed. NO breathing except through the mouth. But last night it seemed to get a little better so I'm hopeful that will improve too. But it's been actually running and requiring me to carry tissues with me everywhere for about 2 weeks. And it's caused a terrible red sore under my nose. The kind where it starts out as about 15 little tiny blisters and then just gets worse and worse till it scabs and then starts to slowly heal. People look at me really funny so I hope it hurries up and gets better quick!

Swelling: Not noticing that much. Maybe I'm swelling and I just don't know it but so far so good. I hope I can keep it that way.

Contractions: I seem to be having contractions off and on. My stomach will get tight for a bout 10-15 seconds and while it's tight I get all light headed. Really weird. Maybe they're not contractions but it's the only thing I can think of. It's really annoying to feel like I'm gonna pass out though.

Light headed: I get light headed a lot lately. But it goes away pretty quickly if I just hold still. I'm not sure why that's been happening.

All in all. I'm surviving and things are better than they have been at times in the past. I hope this current dip into feeling worse is the beginning of the end of this ridiculous sickness. If I was just pregnant I think I would feel great, it's all these cold symptoms that are killing me the worst.

I'm so stir crazy! I feel like I've got cabin fever big time because I cough I've been avoiding people so that I don't get anyone else feeling sick (but how contageous can a 5 month long cough be?) I don't know but I not knowing I'm trying to keep my distance. That long of trying to keep to yourself is way too long to be fun anymore. I just want to DO something with someone! But then there's all those stupid cold sympoms making me think I should wait, so I continue to be a hermit.

We have a prenatal this Thursday. I hope that everything goes well and we find that everything is as it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment