Friday, February 19, 2010

Little things that I love

I love Craigs imagination. This was a few days ago. (way back when he wore diapers :) He came and laid down on the floor with his truck and announced that they were both stinky and needed a diaper change!

I love his twinkly smile!
 

I love how he carries Lightning around with him. It makes me smile.
 

I just love spending time with my little man. He's so much fun and so smart!
 

And I love that he just decided to be potty trained. Like just now, I asked him if his pants were dry. He said they were and then he trotted into the bathroom and I could here little noises but I wasn't sure what he was actually working on. Then a few minutes later I heard the toilet flush... Hmm So I went to investigate.

There he was sticking the potty tray back in the potty. He'd gone in, removed his pants, sat on the potty, peed, pulled the tray out emptied it in the big toilet, flushed the big potty and returned the tray to the chair ALL BY HIMSELF! (without making a mess!)

What could be better than that?! I'm so proud of him! I love that boy. And he's growing up on me. I hope that we are always as close as we are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment