Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More Crafts!

What happens when you don't feel good and you can't sleep and you need something to take you mind off of things? A baby project of course! 

So here's the latest and greatest! 
(like my chubby doll model?)
 
 
I've been looking everywhere for cute hats at a decent price but today I realized that I had some extra yarn and so I decided to try and make one. After looking around for patterns forever I finally found one that looked like it might turn out with the yarn that I had on hand. You can't really see the pattern very well but it's still cute. I think it might even be small enough. I was worried because I took an adult size pattern and revised it.

Put a pretty flower on it and Voila! I'm pretty happy about it. And the fact that it took only about an hour from start to finish. I love it when things turn out!

5 comments:

  1. this is soo freakin' cute!!!! you should teach me how to make them. you did a very nice job:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute! I've been thinking about baby hats... but I didn't think of making an ultra cute one in an hour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! You are sooooo talented. I miss you and hope you are doing well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Celeste your hats are AMAZING!!! that is sooo COOL you just make them up I really do think it is awesome!!! :) way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, so, you're going to have to show me how to do it, because that hat is DARLING!

    ReplyDelete