Monday, February 1, 2010

Art Display

 

I got to go to the mall on Saturday and display some of my art. It was fun because I got to work on the portrait of Craig that I'm doing. And I had some great entertainment because there were 2 freeze models that were pretending to be manikins. They were hilarious and so many people had great reactions as they tried to discretely (or not so discretely) find out if they were real or not. I spent most of the afternoon laughing.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to come and say hi to me. It's not like it was a big event or anything but it made me feel so good that people I knew would take the effort to stop and see me anyways. So thank you.


1 comment:

  1. You are an Amazing! at drawing (will your amazing at just about everything:) but it was fun to come to the mall and be like "Yep my sisters famous" :) any way I'm very glad you were able to do that and that you had a good time. ttyl

    ReplyDelete