Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Clean

We cleaned our house quite thouroughly before leaving to go up north last weekend for a cub event. It was amazing, all the dishes were not only done but OUT of the dishwasher! All the floors were vacuumed, the bathrooms done, the mirrors cleaned, the laundry done, no clutter in any of the main rooms (o.k. so the office is a hard one :) we rearranged Craig's room and found spots for all of his toys that HE can clean up now, and much more... any of these things would have been kind of a major accomplishment with how I've been feeling lately but to have then ALL done was amazing! and all at the same time!

(We even took the Christmas tree down :)

It was so fun to come home Saturday night to such order! And I am so happy to report that it has been 3 whole days and it is STILL CLEAN! This is rare and wonderful, and I'm enjoying every second of it! I couldn't do it without K.C. he's been wonderful and it's been fun to see how much fun Craig has putting everything in his room away in the RIGHT spot (and he'll definitely let you know if you've put it somewhere it doesn't belong.)

I hope I can keep this up but for now, I'm just really enjoying it!

2 comments: