Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 4

So it's been 4 whole days and Craig has had total success with his potty training. He's been totally dry for three days and two nights. (last night his pull up was wet when he woke up. But I suspected it would be that way because he drank an entire glass full of juice before going to bed. But I figure that being dry at night is something that will take a while to be consistent with.)

But his success is amazing to me considering the long trip to provo that we had on friday night the whole day in the car and shopping on saturday and then the long trip home. I never thought potty training could be so fun. But it sure has worked out good. I'm now a total believer in waiting until they are ready because it sure is nice to be the supporter of his idea instead of trying to force him to do it.

This has been such an unexpected wonderful blessing. I LOVE IT.

1 comment:

  1. Not that I have ANY experience with potty training, but I think you're right. When they are ready, it's not terrible. Good job, Craig!

    ReplyDelete