Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat? What Treat?

It's Halloween! The time year where treats run wild and yummy things abound! (Even to the point that there is a dentist in town offering to pay per pound for your Halloween candy - saves you from the cavities! I'm just not sure what he's going to do with all of it...)

But a lass no such celebrations for us. I didn't even have one candy. I still have this ridiculous cough and so do K.C. and Craig (to a lesser extent). So we handed out a few goodies to the trick-or-treaters  that came to our door but sadly we did not partake.

We did have fun during the day and took a fun trip to Bryce Canyon, which I will tell about in grater detail later. My plan is this. I'm getting my 'sick' spell out of the way early this year so that by the time Thanksgiving and Christmas roll around I will be able to thoroughly enjoy myself! I think it's a good plan. I can't wait to have Eggnog, pumpkin pie, apple cider,  and so many other holiday delights!

This is such a wonderful time of year! Every time I go outside I feel the nip in the air, see the leaves changing colors and it's like the holidays are here and I just get an itch to plot and plan and get gifts, and make all sorts of things and fill the world with holiday cheer! Then I start coughing, come back in side, throw up some more, lay on the couch and wonder when it's going to end. I just hope it ends soon! There's too much to be enjoying to let it drag out much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment