Monday, October 5, 2009

Save Kale-o

So we were just driving home and Craig cups his hands in front of him and starts saying.

"I'll save you Kale-o! Mama, Eggo saved Kale-o from the Cars!"

(Kale is his cousin)
He very carefully kept his hands cupped the whole way home (as if he were holding water) AND while I was getting him out of the car. At every turn there were instructions of "Be careful Kale-o. It's OK Kale-o."

He even slipped coming through the door but never lost his hold on his little cousin! Then he exclaimed "I saved you Kale-o!"

After all of that when were were safely inside he carefully walked over and cleared a spot on the couch next to Tigger where he very gently deposited Kale-o. Then he came running to me "Mama, Eggo put Kale-o on the couch!"

Then before going to bed he had to run and say good night to him.

Oh the imaginations of a two year old! I love it.

2 comments:

  1. That's an amazing display of extended attention span! I wonder what set it off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. I love the way he talks!

    ReplyDelete