Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oh so thoughtful

Remember This Post? well that was the day we found out I was pregnant!

He had to leave the house for literally 2 minutes, so while he was gone I took the pregnancy test and tried to think of some half way creative way to tell him. So with my time crunch (and Wanda was staying with us helping me out so I had to do it without her knowing what I was up to.) this is what I came up with:



The pregnancy test was in the bag.





And this was what he had to read.

I wish I'd had more time to think of something. I always thought it would be fun to 'tell' K.C. but he's always been there when I'm taking the test. And besides that he always knows if I'm even a day late so I didn't think I'd ever get the chance to surprise him. It was fun. Even if it was a bit rushed.

Later that day I came out of the office to find those beautiful roses siting on the table. It always makes my heart melt when I get flowers. Especially since K.C. is the only guy who's ever given them to me. They have a very special place in my heart.

(Someday I'll have to tell the story of when he gave me my first roses...hahaha! oh it was grand. or should I say I made a grand fool of my self? Yes I think someday I'll have to tell that one!)


No comments:

Post a Comment