Sunday, October 25, 2009

Par

Craig loves to play the Wii. And surprisingly enough he's actually started to do pretty good on some of the games. I think it's awesome for his coordination and sense of timing. In tennis he now waits and swings when the ball is close enough to him and most of the time can hit it. In baseball he's started swinging AT the ball instead of just flailing all over the place. He even hit a triple. (that's better than I can do most of the time :).


So he was playing golf and he made the hole in 3 shots which was par for that hole.

Celeste: "good job buddy! You got par!"

Which he immediately translated to "I got a car! I did it mama, I saved the car!"

He then ran over to the screen and 'scooped' up what I can only assume was the 'car' and came running over to me. "You hold Eggo's car mama!" then making the appropriate squishing noise he deposited it in my hand. Then he ran over to tell Daddy all about his car!

Oh I love that kid. He's so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment