Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mad Gab

I had a stroke of brilliance the other day and came up with the puzzle below. Good luck figuring it out.

But one warning. Because someone might have already figured it out before you and left comments about the answer (which I welcome)! Be a good sport and don't read the comments until you've found the answer your self! And then of course like I said if you want to leave a comment, I'd love to hear your conclusions!

Have fun!

(and if you can't figure it out, you might want to peek ;) Just so curiosity doesn't kill you!)


3 comments:

  1. I guess we'll all find out June 1st when Craig becomes a big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! WE'RE ALL SOOOOO HAPPY!!

    CONGRATS!!1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete