Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Anniversary Fun

Our Anniversary was a few weeks ago. Thankfully I had a brief reprise from feeling yucky and I was able to enjoy most of the day. K.C. had school so I just hung around and waited for him all day. K.C. had planned something for us to do, so I just had to wonder and wait.

In the middle of the day my parents came and got Craig. (hmmm) and K.C. called and told me to get ready to go and have stuff for over night... (hmmm.)

When he got home we got in the car and DIDN'T get on the freeway like I suspected. Instead we drove to this little place about a mile and a half from our house. It's a cute little place to take pictures but you have to have an appointment so I've never taken any there. Well we got out and went into the little door off to the side of the entrance... I had no clue why we were here. (other than maybe to take pictures... but that just didn't seem quite right.)

This is what was behind that little ordinary door....


What?!?
I'm thinking "Oh a sweet romantic catered dinner - then we'll head out of town!" 


Not so much, the room keeps going...

May I present what is called "Edens Keep" The most romantic get away around....



Who needs to leave town when this is right next door?


Wow!












Rose petals on the bed?! I love it! And the rose on the table was for me to keep.




This awesome TV that slid out of the rock!


Sparkling Cider!



This huge old tub.


A two story shower!

Needless to say we stayed right there! K.C. had traded the owners to be able to use the room and so we went and got Panda Express, rented a movie and had a wonderful anniversary!


K.C. is so sweet and thoughtful. He's always trying to do things to make me feel special and beautiful. I am so very very glad that I was lucky enough to marry him! I couldn't be happier. He's my dream come true in every way!!!

I love you SO MUCH K.C.!!! Thank you for the best 4 years of my life! Eternity is going to be wonderful with you by my side!

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool, I had heard about that place, it is cool to see all of the pics. I'm glad you all had fun and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place! Sounds like you had an amazing anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete