Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The size of things...

I thought when you were pregnant you were supposed to steadily get larger, not smaller!

I'm now 13 weeks along and I've lost about 10 pounds!

Normally this would be fabulous news! I've been trying to loose those pounds since before I was married! But considering the circumstances I have mixed feelings about it right now.

The good news is I don't feel like I'm wasting away and I have been able to keep stuff down lately so I guess I'm not too worried about it.

Funny thing is I think it makes my belly look even more pregnant because I'm smaller all together and that "oh-so-small" pooch shows up just a bit more than it would have otherwise :) I guess this just means more time in regular clothes before the maternity ones come out.

2 comments:

  1. That is about the only perk of feeling so sick that first trimester. Well, I mean other than the fact that you get a baby in the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure glad you're feeling a little better! I'm sure that you look very cute with a little pregnant pooch. :)

    ReplyDelete