Saturday, November 28, 2009

So Blessed

We have been so blessed. There are a million reasons why but today I've been feeling a little down and out about life and the near future. This time of year there are so many things I want to do and so many things I'd like to give and on and on and on. But feeling like my resources and ability to do that is greatly limited right now it's been hard.

Once again I've been reminded that, by my own power I'm powerless, but thankfully I don't have to rely on my self. I'm so grateful for a Heavenly Father that is so good to us. It touched my heart to be reminded that yes times are tough, scary, and very hard for a lot of people. But life is also GOOD and there is so much to be grateful for. There are so many wonderful things that are still all around us. And best of all Heavenly Father WILL take care of us.

I'm glad that I don't have to see exactly how it will all work out to have a sweet assurance that

Everything WILL be O.K.

And I'm happy to be able to say that I know it! I know that we are not alone and we will be provided for.

What a wonderfully sweet assurance that that is. I am so blessed and grateful that I could be reminded of how good things really are.

1 comment: