Friday, November 6, 2009

My Photography

I've been meaning to pick a name for my photography (business?) for a while. I'm not sure I'm ready to call it a full blown business but I've been having more and more people call me out of the blue and ask me to take their pictures so I decided that I needed something a little more official than... "I take pictures."

So after much brain storming and searching, only to find that EVERY photography name you can think of is already taken... including 'Celeste Hunt Photography,' and with some help from Wanda. I decided to call myself

Bee You Photography

So I drew a little bee, and tried to come up with a logo of sorts or at least something to put on the pictures as a water mark. This is what I cam up with.



And this is what it looks like on a photo.






I'm excited to finally have something to call myself at least. It's growing on me. The look might end up changing a little.

I don't know what do you think?



7 comments:

  1. Cute! Of course, it's cute, you're awesome at coming up with logos.

    Um. . . hey Celeste, do you think we could hire you to take family pictures of us for Christmas cards? I've been thinking about asking you for a while, but I didn't know if you'd be feeling up to it. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to take your pictures. And I really am feeling much better so it shouldn't be a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great - very appealing and cute! Something to think about though (if the look might change anyway) when I have pictures taken I like the logo to be small and unobtrusive - visible enough that you can find who did the pictures for when you want to go back but also so that it the picture that I mostly see. It looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your input Ang. And I agree that for pictures that I was going to have for my own I wouldn't want anything very big on them. The whole purpose of the logo/watermark is to make it so that people don't want to steal the pictures online. theoretically I should put it across the middle of the picture so that it 'ruined' it and made it less likely for people to steal. But I don't like the way that looks.

    But it wouldn't be on any of the pictures that I actually gave to people. I might ought to come up with something small to put in a corner... but for now it's just a watermark for anything that I put online.

    Do you think it is still too large? I don't want it to make it annoying to look at the pictures. I just want to copyright and watermark them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! I had no idea that you even put watermarks on internet pictures -- very savvy. :) No, I don't think it's too large for that. It looks cute, I was just thinking about hanging up family pictures, etc.

    ReplyDelete