Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sister Makeover

This is what happens when two crazy Farr sisters get together. Laughter and hilarity do abound!

My brother Jacob was planing a surprise to take my sister Wanda on her first date. I thought this was a very sweet idea so we were eager to help. He came over and had Ang and I help to trick her into being ready to go by the time he was going to come pick her up. So of course we decided to have a sister makeover party! I got Wanda all dolled up and then so she wouldn't suspect anything we started in on our makeup while we waited. This was especially exciting because Angela (who has worn makeup maybe 5 times in her life and applied it even less) did my make up! I don't know if I've ever laughed that hard!

By the time she was done makeup was running everywhere because I was laughing so hard that tears would just not stop flowing! I loved it when with a worried look on her face that was trying to appear calm she said "hmmm, yes, that's more.... approachable." I'm not sure if that was supposed to inspire confidence or not but it sure made me laugh.

So of course I had to do hers to get her back for what she'd done to me. And it got a little out of hand. By the time we took pictures the lighting was yellow enough that you can't really see the full "bold and striking" effect that we had going. But it was glorious. Everyone that saw us seemed a little worried.

The best part was when Ang's son Kason saw her and did a double take, then he covered his face with his hands and started pulling on his cheeks saying

"Uh, mom... You uh, mom, you're... uh...." as if he just couldn't find a way to break the news to her. Then he settled on "Um you have a beautiful nose. (the only un-altered area of her face) And uh... your lips, your lips are very pink." What a sweet little guy. :)



Bold and Striking. Definitely that!
(and the one serious face we managed to pull)


Thanks Ang, I love the crazy fun we have!

3 comments:

  1. I chuckled and chuckled over Kason's response and smiled with great pleasure over the antics of our girls.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun Plume! Anytime you'd like a makeover just give me a call.
    Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks you two for doing that for me:) it was so fun to watch lol!

    ReplyDelete