Monday, November 23, 2009

I knew it

I'd just like to remind you of something that I knew long ago, that has now come to pass.

You may remember that way back in May K.C. and I went on a Cruise... and that lots of pictures were taken and lots of fun had... and I only ever posted about Day 1!

I knew it would happen, I would just never get around to posting about the whole thing.

Who knows maybe one of these days I'll get around to it!

{and also once again by a total fluke this time, my blog list has been deleted! So once again, I'm going to start rebuilding it...tomorrow.} g'night.

1 comment:

  1. Celeste I love your knew blog it's so cute and the news about your baby is wonderful. Are you going to find out what your having? (I hope its a boy or girl JK but I really do:)

    ReplyDelete