Sunday, October 31, 2010

BOO!

So Halloween isn't exactly a huge deal at our house. We always wonder if we're going to do something this year... then we always do. It goes about like this.

an hour before we want to leave.

"I guess we should have some costumes."

So I grab some scraps. Whip up some costumes, and we're off.


 
Cute little family! 
One HOT Batman.
(and yes I did make that costume... No I didn't do it in 20 min.
It was made before hand for a Cub Scout training)



This year it was
Batman
Catwoman
Hiccup &
Astrid

2 comments:

  1. those are s creative! I think that is so cool how you are so resourceful.
    and it always turns out so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great! We were walking towards your house for trick or treating, but we didn't make it all the way. Eli got tired before we got there so we turned around.

    ReplyDelete