Monday, October 25, 2010

Craig Speaks

Just for kicks

Craig eating a bowl of Kix. One had landed on the floor.
"Daddy Can you get me that kick?"
"What?"
"Can you get me that kick?"
"Oh you mean that Kix?"
"No, daddy there's only one. It's a kick."



Forgot to flush

Craig was playing in the living room after having gone potty (he forgot to flush). Daddy went into the bathroom shortly after Craig came out and Craig continued to play for a moment until he heard something distressing. Suddenly he had a meltdown.

"Oh no! Daddy's peeing on my pee!"

No amount of apologizing, consoling or reasoning with him would happy him up. He was completely devestated. He wouldn't even flush saying "You're the one who put the pee on top of my pee daddy. I can't flush now! You did it. You have to flush!"



Feather Duster

Craig with a feather duster
"Daddy I'm going to dust you off."
"Can you dust my head off?"
"You need to take your hat off daddy. It needs to dust off your hair. This has hair on it."
"Those are feathers from a bird"
"Oh! A bird gave us these feathers!?" (completely delighted!) "This is a present from a bird named google! That was nice of him. It is very special!"



If I love you

Craig with his little toy saw.
"Daddy what can I saw?"
"Well I don't know I'll help you find something."
"We need to go to the garage." he headed for the pile of wood in the garage
"Daddy can you stay and help me with your big saw?"
"Well buddy I have to go back to work."
"Daddy if I love you than you have to do what I say to do."
pause...
"Daddy I love you!"
"Does that mean I have to do what you say now?"
"Yep"

2 comments:

  1. I like these! My favorite is just for kicks. How funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Cute. LOL!!! he sure has a one of a kind thinker on him. LOL!!! :)

    ReplyDelete