Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Spooky FHE

Our good friends the Blockburgers are moving. It's a wonderful thing for them but I can't help but feel a little bit (or a lot) sorry for myself because I'm going to miss them!

But in honor of past halloween parties that we've had with them we had a Halloween, Pumpkin Carving, FHE. It was fun.
We had 'Sea Creature'

 &
Mummy Dogs

Then I helped Craig carve his pumpkin. 
First I drew a face and he said 
"No mama! It needs some buck teeth! Buck teeth like Mater the Greater!"

So here's his buck toothed pumpkin

K.C.'s Pumpkin

My Pumpkin
(I had to get creative because Craig had jabbed 'eyes' all over my pumpkin before I got to it. So this is what I ended up with. Mostly I was just trying to use the existing holes to my advantage...


A family of pumpkins! 
We didn't actually carve Savannah's so It just got a face drawn on!

3 comments:

  1. Considering how much he mutilated your pumpkin, I think it turned out amazingly well.

    Thanks for having us over! Maybe someday we'll actually carve our pumpkin. . . we are ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are cool ideas! How fun. Wow Lest your pumpkin is amazing it looks Pro. :)
    lol Kc's totly fits:)
    Craig and Savannah are the bom as always:)

    ReplyDelete