Thursday, October 28, 2010

Savannah Blessing

Better late than never right?


Savannah Lorraine Hunt
Was Blessed on July 4th 2010
In the Red Ledge Ward. Washington Utah.


I took the dress that we had purchased and made alterations to it. Since this is the one ordinance that does not have to be done in white I thought it would be fun to add a little color.I'm really glad I did. I like how it turned out.

She wasn't too excited to get her pictures taken.
But it's still pretty cute to me.

But once we put the dress on her it wasn't so bad.






K.C.'s parents and some siblings came up from Arizona for the blessing. We were so happy that they could be here!

Grandma and Grandpa Hunt

Here's the big group. It was fun to have Michael and Jackie here!

Hunt and Farr Grandparents


Our wonderful little family!

(I love how they matched!)


We love you baby Savannah. We're so glad you came to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment