Sunday, April 3, 2011

January Review - My Birthday

Oh yeah. I had a birthday. Funny I posted pictures from my birthday but they were about Savannah and her scrunch. I'm not quite sure I didn't post a thing about my birthday... So I'm going to change that. I had a birthday!

It started off by opening my last birthday board present (a wipes case so I could cover it for Fabriza!)

Then Wanda came and kidnapped me. It was so much fun. We got a massage, manicure, makeover... basically we had a blast. 

Then she went and took pictures of me. It was so much fun.

Then we went out to my parents when K.C. had been busy making my cake. (Which was a delicouse recipe that my friend Shannon inspired me to try. A from scratch chocolate cake! Thanks Shannon.)
He also made a chocolate cheese cake from scratch. (Another friend inspired recipe!) They were both fabulous.

Savannah and grandpa helped.

My family had decorated the house.
 



I had to find all my presents on the wall.

My yummy cake. It kind of fell apart so K.C. turned it into a lava cake.
 
K.C. had fun bouncing on the couch! hahaha.


Craig helped me open all my pressents
(yay for body wash!)


Played and laughed with Savannah.

It was a great birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment