Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Pictures

This year for Easter I used my Blood money to get K.C. and Craig matching ties. Every sunday when Craig gets ready for church he tries to match his tie to K.C.'s it doesn't work out very well because none of them do match. But now it will!

I took them to the tie store here in town and let Craig pick the ties he wanted. He did awesome! Both K.C. and I loved them!

When we got home from Church I wanted to take pictures of them matching and it inspired a little photo shoot.








Craig decided he needed to take a picture. He did awesome!

Then we set the camera on a timer and let him go push the button. You can tell by his smile that he's pretty pleased with himself!

It was especially awesome because I flipped the display on my camera out so while we were sitting in front of it I could see how we looked and if we were centered and if anyone needed to move... It was AWESOME. I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment