Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fun with the kids.

 This picture makes my heart happy!
Wonderful daddy, adorable daughter, yes, it makes me very happy.


Savannah Loves to get rides on this bike. She'd ride it for hours if we would push her that long.
Her busy little feet are never still. Seriously, NEVER still.
She likes to stand up while she rides too. 


Two tired buddies

I love this face! Look at her hair!

Good friends. (Even though she's not quite sure about the hug ;)

Things aren't always easy as pie, but having these two around to brighten my day and give me sweet hugs and kisses is totally worth all the ups and downs. 

Purple day!


Craig tried his hand at the Hula Hoop the other day. He actually did a really good job. Especially considering the fact that the hula hoop is twice his size! He got it going pretty good, I did get some fun videos of it, but have I retrieved them from my camera? No. So will I be posting them soon? probably not. But the thought was definitely there.



Today I told Craig to wash his hands and after going in and once he came back for a check I told him to go back and get under his fingernails some more. He got all excited and said "Mama will you come with me!? I'd love it if you came with me because you're my special friend!"

See what I mean? Melt my heart!
Family really is the best. And my family is so perfect for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment