Thursday, April 7, 2011

2 Wheels

Between sessions Craig decided he wanted to try and ride his pedal bike (we got it a while ago from DI but it's always been too big for him to even touch the ground on.) So in my flip flops we headed out the door.

He took off down the side walk and just rode it! It's heavier than his other bike so he's a little more swervy and and trying to stay on the sidewalk next to me... well that was a trick all by itself. But he did great. He went as fast as I could go in my flip flops and he loved it. On the way up the hill he did have to get some pushes because lets face it. that hill is even hard for me to ride up. Not such a good learner spot.

Did I take a picture? No. Video? Yes! I'm getting better about that. But alas. I'm not getting better about getting them from the video camera to the computer. So I guess you'll just get to imagine how fun it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment