Friday, January 21, 2011

Must have that phone!

Savannah is obsessed with our phones! She gets a light in her eye and starts wiggling and squirming with a determination when she sees one of them. ESPECIALLY when they light up! That's the best.

We ocassionally let her play with them and are trying to teach her not to put them in her mouth. It's a work in progress but I think we're making headway!

The funniest thing to me though is now she grabs them holds it up so she can see it and puts one finger on the screen! It's adorable! I haven't caught a picture of it yet but I hope I can because it's too funny for a little 8 month old baby to hold a touch phone and act like she knows what to do with it!

1 comment:

  1. :) that's awesome!!
    My lil boy likes to play peek a boo.. Yes I have played it with him teaching it to him, but what impresses me and is the funny part is that he will do it at the most random times. What makes it even better is that he loves to grab his blanet or clothes, or really whatever he can get to and he purposely puts it over his head then pulls it off.. Then turns it into the game!!! :) so fun.

    ReplyDelete