Thursday, January 20, 2011

Let the crafting begin!

Tomorrow is my day (because K.C. is so sweet to take the kids on Fridays and let me get a few on 'my' things done. Honestly he's the best husband ever!) usually I use the day to catch up on cleaning that I haven't been able to get to, or to update our finances and pay bills, or edit pictures that have been gathering dust in my "someday I'll get these edited" files. ( And then there's the never ending project of keeping this blog up to date! A lovely somewhat unsuccessful at times endeavor!

But tomorrow I have different plans. Time to make something!

The project: undisclosed (at this time)

The supplies: adorable.

The purpose: A gift!

I'm excited. I hope it all turns out! I'll post pictures when I can. I'll be surprised (but very pleased) if I can get all 4 projects done tomorrow.

Happy crafting. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment