Tuesday, January 11, 2011

From the mouth of Craig: South Heaven

Another adorable prayer.


Craig was kneeling by his bed saying his prayers this morning and was thanking Heavenly Father for making his hurt foot (his toes got run over yesterday) feel better.

"Thank Thee for fixin up my foot for me." Jumps up with excitement "Mama! He took me up into heaven and fixed up my foot then brought me back."

Pauses to think for a moment.

"Not the heaven with dead people in it just the heaven with live people in it. North heaven is where the dead people are and South heaven is where the live people are. He took me to south heaven."

Kneels back down and finishes his prayer.


North and South heaven? Where in the world did that come from? I've never said anything like that before! I'm not sure where he came up with it but it's sure made me smile.

3 comments:

  1. :) that is sooo cute! Maybe he knows a little more than you think, maybe there really is a place-in his mind and he went there!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! You should send this in to the LDS sight that talks about what kids learn in primary :)

    ReplyDelete