Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas

Christmas morning!


{what a cozy little setting! By the way, have I mentioned that I love this tree?)


Christmas was fun and a little different this year. I guess you could say it was more about quality and now so much about quantity. It was a little hard not being able to get what I wanted for K.C. but it was also fun trying to find the perfect gift for my budget. I ended up getting him an Under Aurmor hat that he's been asking about forever. I think he liked it.

Craig's Stocking: He insisted on using the one we got as a temporary stocking for Savannah this year. Silly boy.
 


Savannah's Stocking: Craig also decided that she got my stocking this year.



K.C.'s Stocking: (He was the only one who got the right one :)

My Stocking: (Yes it's really Craig's that I got to use :)

We all got little tiny oranges in our stockings but Savannah LOVED hers. She was so busy holding one in each hand that she was just not interested in wrapping paper (which I thought she would have loved) Silly girl. She was making us all laugh.


Craig liked his dinosaur train.
 But I got the best gift of all. K.C. Wrote me the nicest poem and then framed it all pretty. With a matching frame and necklace in it. I have a sweet husband.


We had to get up extra early because we had to go out to my parents in Hurricane by 10:00am for the missionary phone call from Jacob in Mexico. So we made history by going and waking our kids up on Christmas morning at 7:00. When we were all done with our festivities we packed up some games and headed to Hurricane.

It was fun to spend the day playing and having a good time with family. Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

  1. This was probably the one of the best Christmases ever!!! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete