Friday, August 22, 2008

Remember when...?

This is gonna be good! So I was looking back through my planner trying to find some information and I came across something simply too good to keep to myself.

Last year, Shortly after Craig was born K.C. and I were getting ready for bed and he was very very tired but we stilled had to read scriptures and pray so he was trying to hang in there.

Have you ever been so tired that you read the same line over and over again but don't notice till about the 5th time? or you get done with a page and realize you don't really remember reading any of it? Well both of these things were happening in abundance. And then... He's reading along and he says:


"They do walk circumspectly that they do keep the lights on."


He didn't understand why I started laughing because he didn't even hear himself. And then right after that:


"He has given it unto you that ye may laugh at the dinner table."


What a priceless memory! The only sad thing about it all is that the time of no sleep and way to much homework/school/work... the list goes on is returning next Tues. Poor poor K.C. Sometimes I wonder if he's going to be tired for the rest of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment