Sunday, August 17, 2008

Brian Regan - The real deal

So as I mentioned, we went to see Brian Regan last Wednesday! It was such a fun day. We went up the night before and spent the day in the Salt Lake area just goofing off and making some good memories. Grandma and Grandpa were good enough to keep the Craigo for us so we were just the two of us on a real honest to goodness date.
We went to down town SLC and toured the Brigham Young home and wandered around there for a while.
{ a photo trail of our adventures }
{ this one was funny - a lady was following us around
obviously with the intention of asking for something
so i jumped up on the wall when we had a few yards head
start on her, K.C. had enough time to snap a quick shot,
and then I saw her nearing us so I jumped down and we
dashed off to the next place. we were both laughing. }

OK. Then we went to Brian Regan. We were about 2.5 hours early but we thought we'd at least go and figure out what the place looked like that we were heading to. We found this line waiting for us so I quickly jumped out to save a spot while K.C. went and got something for us to eat while we waited.
After a lot of trouble having to go from one line to the other to figure out our tickets (some were will call, some were not) We finally met up with Josh and Megan! We were so excited that they could come with us. Ever since we got the tickets we'd been plotting to get them to come too but it just didn't seem like it was going to work. I'm so glad that it did!
There was a beautiful windy trail that led us through the lush greenery of Thanksgiving Point (I never knew it was so pretty there). To a huge outdoor amphitheater.
{This is what it looked like when we got there}
{ and this is right before the show started }Anxiously waiting!
Visiting with friends
This was the back drop of the show. I was told that it is the largest man made waterfall in the western hemisphere. Very impressive.
The show begins!

And the rest is about like this... HA ha ha... wheeze... tear... ha ha ha.

It was very funny. I was so happy because there were a ton of families there with their little kids. And Brian Regan stayed clean and funny. I'm so glad.

We did take a few small video's and I contemplated posting some of them. BUT there is one large problem with all of them. You see I was holding the camera... therefore the mic was uncommonly close to my mouth... therefore my laugh { which happened to never stop, and it's never good to hear your voice recorded. } is very shall we say overpowering.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I like the pictures - you got some good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds so fun! and it looks so pretty and green

    ReplyDelete