Saturday, August 30, 2008

Girls Party

I just got back from our girls party! My sister, aunt and I left our children and husbands at home { the first time for me ever! It was harder than I thought it would be. } and went on a girls only trip. My younger sister also came and it was nice to have her along. She helped me stay awake on the long drive too! Thanks Wand! It would have been a disaster without you.

This is outside of Loren and Jess's place at the begining of the grand adventure. { by the way thanks Loren and Jess for letting us crash your house for the week and eat all your food. It was fun to be there. }

Trying on Hats !





The Hale Centre Theatre, where we went a saw "Big" as a live musical. It was so well done and so fun! I love live plays.

The sun was so bright that none of us could even open our eyes so I'm glad that this is not a close up picture.

Then we stocked up on scrapbook supplies and tried to catch up on all of our out of date scrapbooks. This was a daunting task for me especially because I had to catch up on, well lets see, FOREVER! Because I've never done a scrapbook.

I was impressed though for my first time scrapbooking I actually came up with some pages that I liked. There were more pictures but they're not on my camera.
{ Coming Home }

I had a great time but the whole time I was missing my boys. I came home to the sweetest thing EVER!



{ a trail of hand cut rose petals }

I always thought that was the sweetest thing and WISHED that it would happen to me someday! Thank you K.C. He stayed up the night before and MADE me a dozen roses. And cut out petals for me! It was the perfect coming home present.

I still can't believe that he made such beautiful flowers for me! I never could have done it as good!

1 comment:

  1. HOLY CRAP! Way to go K.C.! How in the heck did he do that?! How sweet. I've always wanted that done for me too.

    ReplyDelete