Sunday, August 10, 2008

Dinosaurs!

So a week or so ago my sisters came over and saw that I had a "dinosaur excavation kit". They were so excited I'm pretty sure that if I'd told them they couldn't do it with K.C. and I that they would have melted into little puddles of twins. It was actually really really cool. We were all having a blast and stayed up till 1:30am because no one could stand to go to bed. It came in a rock with the tools to dig it out and some plastic 'safty glasses.' We each took turns passing the rock around and chipping at it till we got a little chunk off and then we'd pass it on to the next person. "Oh man, I think we found the foot!"

"There's the head!"
There were constant gleeful exlamations and "Oh that's probably a bone! Don't Break it."

Even Craig was in on the action. He never can miss the fun.
After we got all the pieces excavated we put them all together and this is what we had dug up.
So fun. Thanks for coming to party with us girls! You made it even more exciting

No comments:

Post a Comment