Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rain Storm

While driving home from AZ was trying the best I could to practice the photography tips that Kaylea had given me while there. It wasn't exactly the ideal environment because the sun was going down and I was in a moving car. So composing a picture and not getting the traffic on the other side of the freeway in it was tricky. I think I finally started to get the hang of it and Shot all of these shots on the Manual setting. Go me.

I love this one!
Splashes of rain from the windshield wipers.
These were extra tricky because the camera was trying to focus on the mountains and cars, not the windshield, so I manually focused them too.
AZ Sunsets



I guess when you're stuck in a car there's always something you can do to amuse yourself! Craig was pretty cute too, after I'd take a picture he'd want to see it and say:

"Mommy, Eggo see it, please, okay."

I was happy with how well they did turn out because usually taking pictures from inside the car through the dirty glass is just a ridiculous waste of time. Especially given the fact that the things you're trying to take pictures of are flashing past you at rapid speeds along with the other things that you're trying to avoid like cars and trucks and stuff.

2 comments:

  1. WOW looks like you gyse are crazy :) well im glad you are having fun i guess i'll talk to you later =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW looks like you gyse are crazy :) well im glad you are having fun i guess i'll talk to you later =D

    ReplyDelete