Sunday, July 12, 2009

My little Artist

Craig loves to draw lately! He can find crayons, pens or markers even when they don't exist! Every time I turn around he's drawing on something. Thankfully it's mostly paper (but not always).

This is what he drew today. (all except the circle for the head.)
As he drew each thing he would tell me about it, the eyes, the nose the mouth (Eggo happy!) the hands and don't forget the 'lumpy hair!'

When he was all done he exclaimed "Eggo! Mommy mommy, Eggo draw-Ha Eggo" (I wish you could hear him say 'draw a' as in 'draw a cow' it always comes out in one breath and sounds like "draw-Ha!" so funny. Totally adorable.)

I think he did pretty darn good! Way to go little man.

P.S. for all those who don't know, he refers to himself as 'Eggo.'

1 comment:

  1. WHAT!!! Eggo drawing things you can actuley tell what it is thats crazy he looks so old ive only been gon for a little while and he looks all grone-up :)

    ReplyDelete