Monday, July 13, 2009

Big Hit

Check it out folks!

"Me" by Nephi Farr

This is an awesome album by an awesome artist. He writes all of his own lyrics. He composes all of his own music. He records all of his own music. And to top it all off, he's my brother!

I'm working on a better way to broadcast it but because I'm still working on it this is what I've got so far.

You'll have to either subscribe to follow the blog using a pod catcher (Google Reader is the only one I tried) and then view the post through the pod catcher to be able to play the songs

- or -

a slightly more time consuming way is to click the 'subscribe to posts (Atom)' link at the bottom and just click the audio tracks from there. Seriously it is worth trying.

If you can only listen to one then listen to "Have you ever seen love." It's a duet by my uncle and brother as a tribute to my grandpa who has passed away, and to all parents. It's awesome.

They are going to try to do a master recording of it so that it's good enough to try to sell.

Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear someones opinion that isn't prejudiced because it's family. Let me know which ones you like and which ones you don't like so much. I'm so curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment