Friday, February 27, 2009

We're Alive!

I think there were some guardian angels out in force today! We had a little mishap with our car that could have turned into a BIG mishap. But all is well and we're OK (albeit quite a bit less in the pocket book!... wait, no one in this family has a pocket book, why do I come up with that? I guess it should say "a considerable dent in the bank account!")

I'll have to tell of all the fun and show some pictures of our adventure... but I'm going to bed. And tomorrow we're taking a day off! Yay! We're going to work in our yard a little and hopefully get our sprinkler system such that we can plant a garden. And I'm hoping (but trying not to be too awfully set on it in case it doesn't happen.) that we will also get something planted in the garden! It would be too much to hope that we could also get to our large amount of grass in our FRONT yard that needs pulling and spraying... but we'll see what we can do. If anyone doesn't know what to do with your Saturday, come on over!

1 comment:

  1. im soo glad your stell alive and that every one is okay,

    love you tons

    ReplyDelete