Sunday, February 1, 2009

Amazing Exit

I'm way behind, this happened before my birthday but here is
the amazing exit of our 'Big Bad Bush!'

Don't be fooled by appearances. The bush is actually IN the truck!
But not far enough to close the tailgate...
I wish I could have seen the looks that mom and dad got as they drove through town! From the back you could hardly tell there was a truck under there, so it just looked like a bush driving down the road!

Craig sure had fun with grandma in the truck while they were working on getting it in.
{ I thought this was kind of a fun effect }
And Then just today we removed the rest of the pile of rocks in our front yard! We still have a HUGE pile by our back fence but we are slowly making progress. As soon as we can water it down and wash some dirt away it should start to look pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. OH craig your SOOOO.... cute :) (his littel smile just stops your heart) :)

    ReplyDelete