Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mmmmm So good

I Love German Pancakes. (or Pop Up Pancakes as K.C.'s Family calls them). But I can never manage to cook them right. They always end up a little burnt or just a little underdone because I was trying too hard NOT to burn them.

On Sunday I found a post by Cheryl about this wonderful recipe and I couldn't resist! What a perfect way to end a Fast Sunday!
{It just looked so good I couldn't resist taking a picture. Even the picture looks yummy!}

Mmmm It was so good. And instead of taking 45 min to bake it only took 15! I love it. Cooking is so much funner when you don't have to wait forever in anticipation after you done all the hard work of getting it ready. I am just not patient when it comes to cooking. If I'm going to spend the time to do it I want to be able to do it quickly and then get on to the next thing. But hey at least I go through spurts where I actually DO it. Like this last week I think I cooked every day! That must be some kind of record. And now we're enjoying the leftovers!

The recipe for was originally on Make and Takes. It seriously is quick and easy. If you're a "I don't want a hassle and I want it to be quick" cooker... This is a winner!

P.S. Do you think if I actual give food it's own label, it'll become more of a priority in my life?

3 comments:

  1. why do you have such wonderful looking stuf there and not here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i grew up calling them puffy pancakes! looks like i know what we are having for breakfast sometime this weekend... or lunch, or dinner....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celeste, you are amazing!!! I stand in awe of all that you do.

    ReplyDelete