Friday, November 21, 2008

We have an Identity!

Thank you everyone for voting.

Mother Group Votes
Agama Group
5
Hunt Specific
2
Hairy Long Horned Toad Beetle Group
1
The Hunt Way
1
Black Leopard Group
3
Gray Falcon Group
0
White Rhino Group
0
Red Falcon Group
3

Design Company Votes
Black Leopard Design
3
Web ID Pro
0
Web ID Professional
1
Design 829
1
Flair Four
1
Flair For Web
1
Pure and Simple Design
2
Agama Design
8
Red Falcon Design
2
Gray Falcon Design
0

Mother group winner
"Agama Group"

Design company winner
"Agama Design"


We have started the process and are so excited. As I get logos and designs worked up I'll have to post them for feedback.

And by the way I hope everyone realized that Hairy Long Horned Toad Beetle Group was a joke. As we were looking for unique sounding animal names we came arcross Hairy Long Horned Toad Beetle... Who could resist?! It makes me laugh every time I say it, especially with Group on the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment