Friday, November 7, 2008

The best news EVER!!!

NO MORE INFINITE SOLUTIONS!

K.C. has given his 2 week notice at his job (Infinite Solutions) and we are only 2 weeks away from being self employed and contracted with Biological Services International, LLC ("BSI") to be their full time web people and technical support!

Talk about the blessing of the century! Oh I am so excited I can hardly stand it! We will get paid more than once a month, we'll have a dependable income that we can actually count on and plan with... Oh the beauties of this new situation are boundless! And one of my personal favorites... K.C. will be home all day! Except for school of course but that's a necessary evil.

3 comments:

  1. That is GREAT news my friend!! Congratulations!!! I am jealous (in a good way) that your hubby will be home with you!! I am sooo happy for you.. Craig is soo stinkin cute. I love his little lion. Jackson loved getting his eyebrows done. He was perfectly still when we shaved his head too :) Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on the new job! so i posted again.... :)

    ReplyDelete