Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun

First off Halloween was a lot of fun this year! AND it was a complete bummer. Our whole little family is sick and the last 3 days have been the worst of all. I thought that last week was bad but I've hardly slept because of a strange sore throat where I can't even swallow without tons of pain and because Craig's been coughing all night. I even resorted to turning the shower on and sleeping on the bathroom floor with him. We don't have a humidifier so it was the best I could do.
Anyways that's the bummer part but the fun part was this.
Our little lion!
He absolutely LOVED getting his face painted! He never moved a muscle and then he'd look in the mirror, smile and say 'more' 'more!' In this video I had a mirror sitting on the counter so he could watch while I painted. It's so cute, (till the end when he wanted to hold the camera and take pictures himself.)
If you listen real close you can hear him say "Ra"
I just thought it was so cute how his little tail would swing while he walked.
(I made this costume about 15 min before we left. It was inspired by my sister Ang.)
Then he put shoes on so we could go.
It was the first time in a long time that we've done much for Halloween, it was a lot of fun even if we didn't feel very good.

2 comments:

  1. awww he was so adorable! i'm sorry that you guys were sick though. i completely understand the entire throat thing. i hope that you're feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha ha. What an cute lion! I love it. Good job on painting his face! Looks like he had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete