Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fun Day

Craig and I have a fun little routine that we do. It starts off by me asking him if he wants to go on a walk. As soon as the words leave my mouth he's headed for the door saying "walk, walk, walk!"
So I get him all ready and off we go. He's really good about not going into the street (which I am oh so grateful for!) I usually just put him down and follow him wherever his curriosity may take him. And it usually ends up in the parking lot of the bible church behind our house.

First we have to stop and check out the fire hydrant!
Then we run around dancing with our shadows and singing!
We always have to spend quite a bit of time playing on the stairs too. I thought these pictures were so cute. I love my boy.

How did he get so big
and grown up?


Beautiful blue eyes!
Just hanging out
My sisters were with us this time and we were all having a blast.After playing in the parking lot we headed down to the end of the road where there are big hills of sand. We spent hours running up and down the hills and making castles. Craig very studiously picked up very very small dirt clods and would squeeze them between his thumb and finger till they exploded. It was so funny.
The girls found a steep hill that they could use as a slide and took Craig down several times. It was a very fun day.

I love it when my sisters come to visit. They are always so much fun and they help me SO much with everything!

2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures.. I miss the weather in St. George, I would take the heat over rain any day :) Craig is getting so big.. He is sooo cute... How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pictures are so adorable. you look like you have lots of fun when you go on walks.
    so i think i found what i want with a stroller. i'll have to buy the infant car seat, but the stroller has an attachment for the car seat. or i can just turn the seat on the stroller around to face me. i'm actually really excited about it haha and it's jogger style which i really want and most of the reviews i read about it people pretty much loved it. it's a little bulky, but we have the expedition. and i'm probably going with the graco snugride infant seat. what do you think? i know you did tons of research.

    ReplyDelete