Saturday, September 13, 2008

recovery

I finally feel like I'm starting to be normal again. I've been able to cut back on the pain pills and still be OK. That is so encouraging. My camera is being repaired right now so I don't have any pictures to post but I wish I could have got a picture of my hand where I had the IV. There's still a very large purple and green bruise taking up most of the back of my hand.

I've had people come over and visit and it has been so fun. I have been very well taken care of. My sister came the night we got home and has been living with us ever since taking care of Craig and me and making sure I don't over do it. {I am very likely to do that...In fact I've been feeling so much better that I start to think I can do things and so being the independent soul that I am, I try. Then I spend the next day or to regretting it and feeling awful again.}

Thanks to everyone who's called or come or brought movies or food or any other of the kind things that have been done for me. It's so nice to know that I have such good friends/family. Thanks again.

Top

No comments:

Post a Comment