Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"Wanda Knows" - The beginning

One of the many joyful things that has resulted from my sister Wanda staying with us and taking care of me, is that we have realized the vast knowledge that she possesses. Every day she graces us with another bit of priceless "knowledge."

Like superfluous means a "super-fluid," or

The difference between pop and soda.
soda comes in bottles
pop
comes in cans

It has inspired K.C. to suggest that she start a weekly column called "Wanda Knows" in a newspaper. As a precursor to that I'm going to start sharing tidbits of enlightenment on my blog {with her permission of course}. I hope you all enjoy.

Episode 1:
"Wanda Knows" How the body works
K.C. - "So Wanda, tell us, how does the body work?"
Wanda - "You see with your eyes, hear with your ears and listen with your nose..."

I don't remember the rest, I was laughing too hard.

Top

1 comment:

  1. I always wondered what the difference between soda and pop was. . . Wanda cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete