Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Craft Revealed


The bag is reversible!

Front and Back
of the wipes case
 




I've tried several different ways of carrying my diapers and wipes around but I haven't loved any of them. So I took the things that I liked about each of the different things and combined them to make my own! I love it! In fact I love it so much that I ironed out all the kinks and made this one for my sister in law for her baby shower.  It's reversible too. I've been using mine for almost a year and have loved it to pieces. in fact I'm thinking I might need to make another one for myself since I have made some improvements in the design!

 all together!

2 comments:

  1. AWWWW THOSE ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO LEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty sweet! Very awesome craftiness!

    ReplyDelete