Thursday, February 17, 2011

From the Mouth of Craig: The wrong spoon

We have big spoons and little spoons. Craig only loves the little spoons. After playing with words today Craig came in to me holding a large spoon (shown below). His head was hanging and we was very very sad.

Craig: "Mama, Daddy forgot! He forgot to give me a lower case spoon! And he gave me this uppercase spoon instead! Oh mama! He forgot!"



Nice connection there buddy! He relates these spoons to a lot of things. For example when you zoom in on a map or picture you push the plus sign. When you zoom out you hit the minus sign.

So he often says things like "I need the minus spoon! Not the plus one! Silly mama!"

I love the stuff he comes up with. Sometimes it takes a minute to make the connection myself but it's usually pretty good, and always makes me smile!

2 comments:

  1. pretty intelligent kid you have there - are you starting to worry you might be in for some trouble? hahaha He's awesome

    ReplyDelete