Monday, February 7, 2011

Primary

Craig participated in the opening exercises in primary for the first time and LOVED it. He most certainly does not have stage fright. I was so proud of him. I had told him the week before that he would be giving the scripture and we walked through it a couple of times. But not wanted to get him tired of it I pretty much didn't mention it during the week.

Then Sunday he informed me that he did not want my help. And although I didn't get a video of the actual thing, this is pretty much what he did in primary (Except he did go slower):

What he said:
"For behold this is all my work and glory (craigo touch there)
to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man"


I sure am proud of him.

Craig is in Sunbeams now. It took some convincing to get him to go the first couple of times but last Sunday I was feeling quite ill so we were going to go home early and he cried and cried because he wanted to stay. I was so shocked and pleased that we decided to stay anyways. My boy is growing up.

P.S. Although I am glad that my phone will record videos the quality of the video and sound really bothers me! I wish we had a decent camera that would capture these moments better!

1 comment:

  1. So, Eli just said to me, "Is Craig's mommy better?"

    To which I replied, "I don't think so honey. I think she's still sick."

    But he asked me about 5 more times anyway. I get the feeling he misses Craig.

    ReplyDelete