Thursday, February 3, 2011

Perfectionist Craig

Craig is definitely my son. This is a very long video, but I enjoy it because it shows his little personality so much. I wish my phone took better videos. It's kind of blurry and the sound is weird but I still like it.

He folds this cloth SO carefully. And as he unfolds everything he rearanges and constantly adjusts everythng to make sure it's 'just right.' such a perfectionist!

He has found several cloths and wrapped his pirate treasures up in them. There's:

a cork, 
a sword, 
a look througher thingy (spyglass), 
a which way goer thingy (compass) 
and a light remote! :)


So many personality traits displayed here! Oh and this was taken back in October. Yeah. I'm more than a little behind on the video posting!

1 comment:

  1. How cute and fun! I am very much a perfectionist myself and sometimes it drives me crazy that I am so much that way. :)

    ReplyDelete