Saturday, February 5, 2011

Playing at the park

As described earlier we went on a picnic to the park today. It was such a beautiful day and we all had so much fun playing together! I love my family so much!






It was fun to play with Craig and watch K.C. run around and be a wonderful daddy. I sure love those two!

Savannah slept for the first part of the party. (or so I thought) I peaked in to check on her and this is what I found!
Love those dimples! Love those eyes! That smile! 
Gosh I love my girl!

Climbing a hill so Craig could throw the Frisbee! He sort of got the idea!

Then he slid down the hill and started digging saying/singing: I'm digging a hole! I'm digging to the bottom on the world! Daddy! will you help me?"

Unfortunately there was a very large amount of rabbit droppings on the grass and in the dirt so Savannah and I hung out on the side walk.


 Savannah loves, I mean LOVES those rings. If she can find one she will NOT let go of it. Getting her out of the car seat? forget it mom, the ring goes through the strap too! She fell asleep? Did she let go? NO! and better yet when she woke up she was still hanging on!

Best toy she's ever had.

I must confess that I use it to my advantage though because she also has a less than desirable habit of pinching. Not just pinching, it's more like, grabbing, clawing, scratching and pinching. OK it's not just less than desirable it drives me crazy! And it hurts! I trim her nails, I do, but I just can't keep up. So my trick is this. If I give her a ring to hold then her oh so busy hand and fingers are content and my poor skin is safe!




I love these pants! And her little shoes. I couldn't resist. They needed a picture. And I quite like how it turned out! :)

So we had a fun day at the park. My parents came on their 2 seated bike and we rode the bike trails around there too. (meaning them and Craig rode and K.C. and I alternated trying to keep up and pushing them up the hills!)

Craig made a new friend. It was pretty cute. He rode up to the little guy (Crew) who was also on a bike (with training wheels) and said "We're a team! Let's go!" Then Craig very politely asked his mom if he could come and said "thank you" when she said yes. So they rode around together for a while. It was cute. I hope we run into them again.

I'm so glad the warm weather is coming back! It just fills everything will life and happiness. Welcome Spring!


Yes this is a tree in my back yard. Yes it was taken a few weeks ago. Yes it is budding, and Yes I LOVE St George!

3 comments:

  1. So jealous! It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to capture the day - I can almost feel the sunshine! What a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I love! the pic you took of finding that she was not asleep :)

    ReplyDelete